FlashForge - Creator Max Dual Extruder 3D Printer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
FlashForge Creator Max
Dual Extruder 3D PrinterFlashForge Creator Max is the latest model from FlashForge – your industry leading manufacturer of 3D printers. Based on the highly acclaimed and award winning Creator Pro and Dreamer, Creator Max takes precision and quality to a whole new level. Possibilities are endless and we invite you to celebrate the continuation of the legendary Creator Pro and Dreamer with the all new FlashForge Creator Max.
To become the next 3D printer model at FlashForge, we have designed the Creator Max inside and out. FlashForge Creator Max is reliable with excellent precision and professional quality. The sturdy metal frame increases the stability of the printer’s movement. A metal platform support and 10mm guide rods allow for precise movement of the z-axis. The build plate is made from 6.3 mm aerospace grade aluminum providing excellent heat distribution and rigidity. The fully enclosed printing chamber provides versatility in printing different materials. With all of these premium features, it is easy to attain high quality prints repeatedly and reliably. FlashForge Creator Max is a workhorse based on open source technology. Possibilities are endless without limitations. FlashForge Creator Max allows you to choose from your favorite slicing software such as FlashPrint, Cura, Simplify3D, and more.
- Enclosed design with Acrylic cover
- Temperature control for various filaments
- Transparent front door for watching printing
- Dual extruder, can print two color models
- Self-developed slicing software with the copyright
- Metal frame, very stable during printing
- LED screen, touch screen
- 6.5 mm non-deformation alloy build platform
- Principle: FFF
- Build Size: 227 x 148 x 150 mm
- Print Precision: 0.1~0.2 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 220℃
- Max. Print Bed Temperature: 120°C (248°F)
- Layer Thickness: 0.05~0.5 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Flow Rate: 24cc/hr
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Filament Compatibility: ABS, PLA, PETG, Elastic, PLA Color Change, Ultra Strong PLA, PC, ABS Pro, Metal Filled, Wood, PVA, HIPS, High Speed PLA, Conductive, and Flexible
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 Microns (0.0004 in); Z: 2.5 Microns (0.0001 in)
- Printer Dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm
- Carton Box Dimensions: 560 x 415 x 500 mm
- Net Weight: 14.8 kg and Gross Weight: 21.5 kg
- Software: FlashPrint • File Type: Input STL/OBJ and Output X3G
- Input Power: 110V/220V(Adjustable) / 350W
- Connectivity: USB Cable/SD Card/Wi-Fi
- Language Interface: English, Deutsch, French, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Polish, Japanese, and Korean
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MacOS X
What’s in the Box:
- Creator Max
- Lid • Power Cable
- USB Cable
- SD Card
- Filament Guide Tube x 2
- Build Tape x 2
- User’s Manual
- Leveling Card
- Tool Bag
- Extruder’s Accessory Kit
- One Spool of PLA Filament
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at sales@Project3DPrinters.com.
*For products that are imported from Chinese manufacturers directly for the sale, the customer is responsibe for any and all customs fees, duties, and tariffs that may be incured. No tariffs will apply to any products, including Chinese manufacturered, that are shipped from the USA. Please contact us at info@project3dprinters to clarify from where a product will be shipping.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to returns@Project3DPrinters.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
At Project 3D Printers, we take great pride in servicing our customers to the best of our abilities. No customer, nor purchase, is too big or too small. We pride ourselves in getting to know our customers on a personal level so that we can help you find exactly what you need for a price that you can afford.
No, we're not Amazon, and we don't claim to be. We may not be able to get your product tomorrow or the next day, but we can do something that Amazon cannot.....which is answer your questions and get you the support needed if and when you're having a problem.
We will always answer your questions, return your calls, and return your emails. If we don't have the answers we'll get them from the manufacturer. You'll never be left alone. We stand by our high-quality products.
Project 3D Printers takes great pride in living up to its core values:
1) Customer Service
We believe that the customer and his or her needs come first. We'll do all that we can make our customers fulfill their needs and make them happy with their purchases. We pride ourselves on our support system. If we don't have the answers we will not rest until we find them.
We know that things will sometimes go wrong. Let's not kid ourselves. It's unfortunate when they do, but we promise to be honest about the error and do all that we can to make it right. We're value your patronage. We hope that you have a great experience purchasing from us and will spread the word!