Zortrax - M200 Plus 3D Printer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
A high-performance desktop 3D printer with Wi-Fi connectivity.
Secure your purchase with an Extended Warranty!!!
(Simply fill out the form and email it to email@example.com)
- 3D printing farms ready
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connection
- Built-in camera
- User-friendly design of the touchscreen
- Material End Detection
- Upgraded extruder (compatible with advanced and semi-flexible filaments)
- Upgraded cooling system (double fan and extruder cooling)
- Upgraded hotend (V3) and nozzle with new geometry
- Perforated plate with pogopins instead of small connector
- Wide range of dedicated filaments
- External materials are applicable
The New High-Performance 3D Printer
An advanced desktop 3D printer for low-volume production and large scale additive manufacturing. Based on the globally acclaimed Zortrax M200 printer, this model retains its high performance, remarkable accuracy and consistency, while adding wireless connectivity using Z-SUITE slicing software. It’s also equipped with a built-in camera to manage the printing progress and a user-friendly touchscreen interface and at the same time adds wireless connectivity that helps monitor the printer via Z-SUITE slicing software. Side Covers are included.
Dedicated filaments: Z-ABS, Z-HIPS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-ESD, Z-PLA Pro, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PCABS, Z-FLEX
- Build volume - 200 x 200 x 180 mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 7.1 in)
- Material container - Spool
- Material diameter - 1.75 mm (0.069 in)
- Nozzle diameter - 0.4 mm (0.016 in)
- Support - Mechanically removed - printed with the same material as the model
- Extruder - Single (upgraded for more demanding materials)
- Extruder cooling system - Radial fan cooling the extruder block
- Hotend - Redesigned (v3), new geometry of the nozzle
- Material endstop - Mechanical
- Platform - Perforated, heated, equipped with Pogo pins
- Connectivity - WI-FI, USB, Ethernet,
- Operating system - Android
- Processor - Quad Core
- Touchscreen - 4'' IPS 800 x 480
- Camera - Yes, 640 x 480
- Available materials - Z-ULTRAT, Z-HIPS, Z-GLASS, Z-PETG, Z-ESD, Z-PCABS, Z-ABS, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PLA Pro
- External materials - Applicable
- In the box: 3D printer, spool of material, side covers, USB flash drive, build platform, heatbed cable, power cable, spool holder, material guide, quick start guide, Z-SUITE 2 software, starter kit
- Technology - LPD (Layer Plastic Deposition) – depositing melted material layer by layer onto the build platform
- Layer resolution - 90-390 microns
- Minimal optimal wall thickness - 800 microns
- Minimal wall thickness - 400 microns
- Dimensional accuracy: +/- 0.2%**
- Angle accuracy: +/- 0.2%***
- X/Y positioning accuracy - 1.5 micron
- Z-axis single step - 1.25 micron
- Platform levelling - Automatic measurement of platform points' height
- Maximum platform temperature - 105 ˚C (221 °F)
- Maximum printing temperature (extruder) - 290 ˚C (554 °F)
- Ambient operation temperature - 20 - 30 ˚C (68 - 86 °F)
- Storage temperature - 0 - 35 ˚C (32 - 95 ˚F)
- AC input - 110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz 240 V ~ 2.5A 50/60 Hz
- Power supply parameters - 24 V DC @ 14 A, 500 W
- Maximum power consumption - 320 W
Weight and physical dimensions
- 3D printer (W x D x H) - 350 x 360 x 505 mm (13.8 x 14.2 x 19.9 in)
- With a spool - 350 x 430 x 505 mm (13.8 x 16.9 x 19.9 in)
- Shipping box - 470 x 480 x 570 mm (18.5 x 18.9 x 22.4 in)
- Shipping weight - 26 kg (57.3 lb)
- Printer weight* - 16 kg (35 lb)
- Software bundle - Z-SUITE 2
- Supported file types - .stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf
- Supported operating systems - Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at sales@Project3DPrinters.com.
*For products that are imported from Chinese manufacturers directly for the sale, the customer is responsibe for any and all customs fees, duties, and tariffs that may be incured. No tariffs will apply to any products, including Chinese manufacturered, that are shipped from the USA. Please contact us at info@project3dprinters to clarify from where a product will be shipping.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to returns@Project3DPrinters.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
At Project 3D Printers, we take great pride in servicing our customers to the best of our abilities. No customer, nor purchase, is too big or too small. We pride ourselves in getting to know our customers on a personal level so that we can help you find exactly what you need for a price that you can afford.
No, we're not Amazon, and we don't claim to be. We may not be able to get your product tomorrow or the next day, but we can do something that Amazon cannot.....which is answer your questions and get you the support needed if and when you're having a problem.
We will always answer your questions, return your calls, and return your emails. If we don't have the answers we'll get them from the manufacturer. You'll never be left alone. We stand by our high-quality products.
Project 3D Printers takes great pride in living up to its core values:
1) Customer Service
We believe that the customer and his or her needs come first. We'll do all that we can make our customers fulfill their needs and make them happy with their purchases. We pride ourselves on our support system. If we don't have the answers we will not rest until we find them.
We know that things will sometimes go wrong. Let's not kid ourselves. It's unfortunate when they do, but we promise to be honest about the error and do all that we can to make it right. We're value your patronage. We hope that you have a great experience purchasing from us and will spread the word!