Call or Text 1-833-202-5227
M-F 9:00am - 6:00pm ET
Call or Text
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Designed specifically for the i2R-4
|Stand Dimensions||35.8" x 31.5" x 10.6"|
***I2R Stands ordered by themselves will be charged shipping costs. Stands ordered along with an I2R CNC machine will ship for free in the lower 48 states.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at sales@Project3DPrinters.com.
Cancellations & Refunds/Returns:
Before accepting a return on a product that isn't functioning as it should, Project 3D Printers reserves the right to exhaust any and all means to resolve and/or repair the malfunction through technical support and replacement parts provided by both the manufacturer and Project 3D Printers. No return will be accepted without reasonable attempts to resolve the issue(s) first. All returned products must be returned within 10 days of date of purchase.
Project 3D Printers enforces a strict "No Returns Accepted" policy for opened and/or partially used products, including filament, resin, or any consumable of any size and weight that has been used or opened from its factory and vacuum seal. Only products and consumables that are unused, and in brand new factory condition are eligible for return to the manufacturer of origin within 10 days of the purchase date.
If a product is found to be non-functional or defective, the product must be returned with its full original contents within 10 days of the delivery date for inspection of the non-functionality. If the product is found to be defective or non-functional a full-refund will be given, not including return shipping at the customer's expense.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Buyer is responsible for and pays a 20% restocking of the value of the returned item(s). Buyer pays all shipping fees for the returned item(s).
Customs Fees, Tariffs, Duty Fees and Import Taxes:
Only customers are responsible for their local import taxes, tariffs, duty fees and import taxes incurred during shipping. To know about your customs import duties please contact your local customs office with this details (HS Code :8477 Product description: 3d printer or 3d printer kit). If the tax amount is high, we can provide assistance to reduce it.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
We currently ship to any street address in the lower 48 United States, excluding APOs, FPOs and PO Boxes. At this time, our flat rate shipping does not cover Alaska, Hawaii or destinations outside the United States.
Our goal is to offer you the fastest and safest shipping method. We use several shipping carriers including United Parcel Service (UPS), United States Postal Service (USPS), and select Common Carrier freight carriers. We will automatically select the best carrier when you submit your order so that you receive the best possible delivery time. All CNC orders will need to be shipped via Common Carrier. Delivery of Common Carrier orders will require an adult signature at the time of delivery. Please keep this in mind as you schedule delivery times and locations.
Most orders ship from our location and Brooklyn, NY. Axiom machines are shipped and handled at the warehouse in Columbus, Ohio. We occasionally use distributor shipping centers across the United States to maximize part availability and minimize the time it takes for you to receive the order.
Shipment Delivery Time
Your purchase of in-stock merchandise will be shipped on the day you order if we receive the order prior to 2 PM Monday through Friday, not including standard business holidays. Orders received after 2 PM local time will be shipped the next business day. Special orders and out-of-stock merchandise may require additional time prior to shipment. If shipment of your order is delayed, i2R CNC LLC will notify you by email.
Orders Damaged in Shipping
If you believe a package received from us was damaged in transit, you must refuse shipment and tell the carrier that you are refusing delivery because the package is damaged. Then contact i2R CNC LLC Customer Service to inform us of the situation. If you are not present at the time of delivery and cannot refuse shipment, please contact Customer Service to make arrangements to return the damaged order.
Your original shipping charge will only be refunded for a part sent to you in error, a defective part, or an order you refuse due to damage in shipping. This refund will automatically be credited once we receive and inspect the item. If only a portion of your order is returned, the refund for shipping costs will be prorated. Please see the Returns Policy for further details.
We will also pay for return shipping for a part that was sent to you in error, received defective or damaged in shipping. Details can be found below. If you believe you qualify and would like us to pay for return shipping, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to return the item. COD shipments will not be accepted.
The customer will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee on any used CNC product returned for any reason.
If a customer decides to cancel their order for any reason there could be a payment processing fee that will be deducted from refund amount.
• Contact i2RCNC LLC to get authorization for a return.
• i2R CNC LLC will only charge you a restocking fee when you return a NON-defective item which was opened or used and cannot be resold as new.
• On all returns we will send an email to the original purchaser verifying the return and credit amount.
• Return any new or unused item to us within 30 days of the original ship date and we’ll refund the full purchase price and applicable
taxes, not including shipping and handling charges. For exceptions to shipping and handling charges, please see below:
•i2R CNC LLC will only apply credit to the credit card originally used for the purchase.
• Exact replacements can only be given for a defective item you received, an item damaged in shipping or an item sent in error.
• We will not ship a replacement item before receiving the returned item.
• We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries for shipped returns.
• We will not accept returns on any clearance items.
• Items incorrectly shipped to i2R CNC LLC will not be returned to the customer.
• Any item returned will be subject to inspection to determine refund amount for merchandise and shipping costs. This amount may be less than original payment based on condition of return.
• If an item is returned that was not an error or damaged, the original shipping fees (even if a Free Shipping promotion was used) will be deducted from your refund.
Items Damaged in Shipping, Warranty Items, Items Received Defective and Items Sent In Error. If you have been inconvenienced by an item that was damaged in shipping, received defective or sent in error:
• We will provide a replacement or refund for any such item returned within 30 days of the original ship date.
• Any defective item you receive is covered under our manufacturer’s warranty program. Please contact i2R CNC LLC to determine warranty coverage.
• If you choose a refund for the item, we will refund your shipping and handling expenses for an item sent to you in error, received
defective or damaged in shipping. This refund will be automatically credited upon receipt and inspection of the item. If only a portion of your order is returned, the refund for shipping costs will be prorated.
• If you choose to exchange the item for a duplicate, you will not be responsible for the shipping and handling charges on the replacement item. Shipping and handling charges on the original item will be applied to the replacement; they will not be refunded. Exchanges for unlike items require a refund and new purchase.
• We will also pay for return shipping to i2R CNC LLC for an item sent to you in error, received defective or damaged in shipping. If you believe you qualify and want i2R CNC LLC to pay for return shipping, you must email us at email@example.com before attempting to return the item. C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
• If you indicate "Exchange" (exact same item) on a shipped return, a replacement order will be automatically generated to ship to the address of the original order.
Please read the following procedures prior to shipping an item back to i2R CNC LLC.
• Merchandise (non-warranty) must be in original condition when returned to us. Include all original material sent with the merchandise.
• Return the product in the original manufacturer’s box and/or packaging. Repack the part in the original shipping box with the original packing materials and any materials sent with the merchandise. Substitute comparable shipping materials if necessary.
• Pack a copy of the original Receipt in the box. Address the package to location below:
i2R CNC LLC
141 Flushing Ave
Building 77, unit 704
Brooklyn, NY, 11205
• Remove or mark through all old shipping labels on the outside of the box.
• Ship using UPS, the U.S. Postal Service or a similar carrier. All returns must be sent prepaid; no C.O.D. shipments will be accepted. Please insure the shipment for the full value to protect against loss.
• Upon receipt and inspection of merchandise, i2R CNC LLC will provide a refund, as appropriate, and a receipt will be emailed to you. Any merchandise credit will include sales tax. Shipping and handling costs will also be refunded at that time, if applicable.
How to Return a Part if You Have Lost the Receipt Form
The shipment receipt contains the vital information needed to process a return. If you do not have this information, the following data is required to effectively resolve return issues:
• Order number
• Item number and/or description
• Customer name
• Delivery address
• Telephone number
• Reason for return
• Preference for refund or exchange (exact same item)
Please include all of the above information within the shipment and i2R CNC LLC will notify you of the status of your return upon processing.